In the wake of some of the media attention around teachers and blogging, I decided that if I wanted to continue blogging then I needed a more private place to do so. I love my job, my school, and education in general but I also understand that it is best to put a little bit of distance between a very opinionated blog and the place in which I work.
This blog will focus on many different areas:
1. Highlighting blogs that I love myself.
2. My reactions to things that have happened throughout the day.
3. The things that my kids say, crazy, funny, and sad.
4. The actions of my administrators.
5. Anything else that strikes me.
I’ll try to keep it lively and entertaining. I hope you are willing to read so as to join me in the movement of all kids, not just the 95%.